Information that The Space obtains and maintains in its electronic systems
- The user’s personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residency number
- The user’s personal login information, such as: user name, password, e-mail, and the question for retrieving the password and answering it.
- In the event that the user does not provide the information requested from him, The Space may attempt to obtain it through other sources
Sharing user information
- Of course, The Space seeks to keep this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user as per the policies followed in the server domain host of The Space, and The Space does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving its quality.
- As a general rule, all this information is only seen by some of those in charge of The Space, after they have obtained a permit to view it by the management of The Space – the permit is usually specific and restricted and is subject to legal and administrative control by The Space – and it will not be published or broadcasted for others.
- As The Space seeks to preserve the safety of users and preserve their rights, it – in the event that The Space notices any irregular or illegal activity carried out by the user – the administration of The Space as an application of the articles of the terms and provisions of the usage agreement and as it seeks as much as possible to preserve Safety of users, as it may share any of this information with the competent authorities to take necessary action against the offending user in order to protect The Space and the rest of the users from any legal liability that may occur to The Space or to one of its users as a result of this irregular or illegal activity.
How secure is the confidentiality of users ’information
- The Space seeks to preserve all users’ information and not to be viewed by anyone in breach of the policy in force in The Space
- The Space works to protect users’ information according to high-quality electronic and technical protection systems as per the policies and procedures followed in the server domain host of The Space that are updated continuously and periodically.
- However, since the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed due to the breach or viruses that may arise on the electronic protection systems and on the firewalls enforce force at The Space, it advises users to keep their information completely confidential, and not to divulge any information the user deems important. It is very important to him, and this is in the interest of The Space management to protect, guide and guide users.
Strategic services (third-party services)
- The user acknowledges with his full knowledge and denial of ignorance that if he submits a request to subscribe to a service provided by a third party, he grants full and complete authorization and permission to The Space to provide the service provider with the user data shared with the service provider, such as: Username – Personal phone – Email – ID or residency number, and other information needed by the service provider (the third party). This is so that the service provider (the third party) can provide the required service that the user has subscribed to.
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Rules and provisions for using The Space